Cost of Shipping
Shipping fees are based on cart total and only ships to the contiguous 48 states.
Shipping exclusions include: Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.
|Cart Total ($)||Shipping Cost|
|$0 - $49.99||$19.99|
|$50 - $124.99||$9.99|
|Overnight (1-day air)||$49.99|
Frequently Asked Questions
You may not be the first person to have some questions, here are a few we get...frequently!
Questions regarding shipping
- How is the product shipped? Products are shipped frozen and carefully packed in eco-friendly boxes with dry ice or blue ice. Please note that dry ice dissipates over time and may no longer be visible by delivery leaving only frozen product.
- When will my order ship? You may request a specific ship date during the ordering process.
- What if I need to cancel my order? Orders can be canceled as of the 5 PM ET the day prior to shipping.
- How will I know when to expect my order? You will receive an email with tracking information after your order ships.
Questions regarding product
- My order arrived slightly thawed. Is it safe to eat or refreeze? There are many unexpected and uncontrollable factors during shipping, such as weather, shipping delays and time from delivery to opening that product may on rare occasions arrive in the early stages of thawing. If the product is still partially frozen, it is safe to refreeze or continue thawing in the refrigerator to be consumed.
- How long can products be stored in the freezer? Plant-based items can be stored in the freezer below zero degrees (0° F) for 6 months and raw meat products can be stored in the freezer below zero degrees (0° F) for 6-9 months. Thawed products should be cooked within 24 hours.
- How do subscriptions work? Subscriptions allow your order to ship automatically at regular intervals. You choose the order size and the frequency of shipping. You can change your order or shipping interval at any time by logging into your account or by calling consumer services at 1-888-586-2208.
Didn't see what you were looking for? Submit a question